Our goal and commitment is to deliver innovative solutions
for personal hygiene, medical and industrial markets.
We will meet with our mission by providing reliable,
unmatched superior support and products.
Our core competence is;
we focus innovation on films and composites for medical
and hygiene industries
FELIX - Eskisehir Industrial zone
* Nonwoven and Film production
* Polymer processing
Felix Nonwovens Group
• Foundation: 2005-2006
• 7,000 sqm of Owned Area in Eskisehir industrial zone-TURKEY-5000 sqm covered
o 30 people included skilled technicians with long experience in the specific
field of Nonwovens production and converting of these goods.
• 2.000 sqm Converting facility In Izmir for converting and setrilization of Surgical
gowns and Surgical drapes
• 7.000 sqm Converting factility in Fatsa for converting disposable coveralls.
• Modern equipment.
• EN 13795 / EN 13485 /ISO 9001
• CE 0120 TYPE III/TYPE IV CATEGORY 3
Products and services offered by Felix:
* Micro embossed films
* Micro porous films
* Spunbond Nonwovens
* Laminated Spunbond nonwovens with films TNT
* Medical substrates
* Industrial substrates and laminates
* Personal protective coveralls and fabrics
* Agriculture frost blankets and mulch film
* Filtration and isolation Nonwovens , films and
• FILMS- Micro porous/Micro embossed films are formed
with micro pores that enable water vapor molecules and air
to pass through, yet it restricts liquid flow.
• Micro porous films are used extensively in hygiene industry
as the back sheet layer of modern baby diaper. The main
• Soft touchBreathability : The breathability of the film
enables to comport the baby via eliminating unwanted
secretions of liquid vapor
• Non-plastic feeling
• General specifications and range of films:
• Film Weight : 14 - 50 g/m2 WVTR : 500 - 9.500
grams/m2/24hr (ASTM E96-2000 Desiccant)
Medical hydrophilic substrates for drapes
We provide a wide range of nonwoven products for medical sector. The raw materials we develop and manufacture
are considered as the innovation leader in the market. We develop and manufacture spunbond nonwovens, film, laminated
products for disposable drapes, gowns and disposable surgical sets. Our spunbond nonwoven products are used in
products such as disposable drapes, gowns, visitor’s gowns, doctor caps, galoshes and masks. Our custom designed and
manufactured products of disposable drapes; Spunsper54 (spunbond biflex) and Spunsper63 (spunbond triplex) are used
as a disposable drape/compress in end-use surgeries. In addition, medical laminated products for A Class segment are
manufactured with our Viscose Biflex and Viscose triplex barrier and breathable film laminated products.
The standards regarding surgical fabrics are determined by EN 13795 and AAMI. Based on these standards, the drapes
are categorized as per their classes and minimum requirements are set for each class. High performance and 4th level
viral barrier products provide the top-quality protection.
Surgical fabrics keep patients and healthcare personnel from transmitting infection
FULL BODY COVER/ PARTIAL BODY COVER- BODYGARD
Fullbody covers and partial body covers are new generation temprorary
paint and dent protection for cars
Breathable / Bariyer film; Water proof: water
column > 190cm
Nonwoven is water repellent (hydrophobic)
Resistant to chemicals (tree resins, oils, etc.)
*UV resistant, up to 12 months
*Resistant to salt-laden sea air (sea transport)
HFPO FILM/ WET WIPE PACKAGING/ GRAIN & FLOUR PACKAGING / BUTTER PACKAGING/
HFPO® film has a paper-like feel and superior foldability and printability. It is also oil- and waterresistant.
Compared with pure polymers, HFPO® Film is twice as effective a barrier to light and
water vapour. This means that the HFPO® films can replace more complex laminate solutions
such as PE/Paper. One major advantage is that moderately filled HFPO® Film has considerably
improved tear-resistance and dart drop
Increased Output, better Profitability
HFPO® is made from the polymers PP (polypropylene) or PE (polyethylene), to which we add
natural mineral in various degrees of fineness to create a material with outstanding
performance. Our HFPO® material is available as as processed film.
HFPO® is environmentally harmless. It is also grease and waterproof. FPO® is used today in
many different areas, from manufacturing and printing to the food industry. The compound as
well as the film have EU and FDA approval for use with foodstuff
facility is based on a
6.215 m² net area in an
Industrial Park at Fatsa/
Ordu (North-East part of
This facility has 10
Research and development
• Super hydrophobic SURFACES
• Direct extrusion systems for spunbond and
• Anti-MICROBIAL films and Nonwovens
• Super hydrophilic spunbond nonwovens
• Flame Retardant Nonwovens
• UV stabilized Nonwovens and films
• At Felix we are committed to achieve superior quality standards. We
understand your requirements and deliver products and services that
surpass your expectations.
• We continually improve and innovate in the products and services via
utilizing every possible mean of technological advancements.
We maintain quality standards of products and services through constant
evaluation, inspection and verification at all stages.28 September 2021