Spunbond fabrics are widely used in bed, furniture and other home textile products.
They are more generally used for leather upholstery in furniture manufacture, extensively preferred due to thick and soft features with leather bonding and commonly manufactured as
80, 90, 100,110, 120, 130, 140 and 150 gr. Although the standard width is 160 cm, combinations that conform to 160 cm width can be manufactured. Black and beige colors are largely used. They are also known as soft felt, needle felt and needle punch felt, can be manufactured with or without a pattern design as per customer’s request.
It is possible to manufacture with a variety of different color and weight based on application areas.
Area of Application:
- Spring pocket cloth / spring covers
- Sack Spring
- Quilted interlining
- Bed and upholstery interlining
- Bed and mattress interlining
- Coating for furniture metal parts and caulking materials
- Bottom, top and back sheets of sofa and seat
- Cushion interlining
- Manufacture of sofa and seat upholstery
- Bottom cloth
- Dust cover
- Spring covers
- inside linning
- reverse fabric cushion
- bottom cloth
- cust cover
- pocket cloth
- pillow case