House Wrap, Roofing Underlayment, Waterproofing Membrane
Bodygard is a flexible and breathable membrane manufactured by bonding two polypropylene (PP spunbond) nonwoven textile layer with film layer of micro mesh through micro heating process. Bodygard products with self-adhesive overlapping length are easy to use and cost effective which are used in roof and exterior jacketing.
The Areas of Application and Usage
The roof and exterior jacketing differs based on horizontal and vertical overlapping which requires the application to be tightly laid down and taped with at least minimum of 10 cm. overlapping length.
At the start and in the end of the application, the sheet should be stuck to surface with glue or butyl tape. The tape should be applied between two sheets if the products type is not PLUS.
Spread area of rolls is 75m2 and covering area is ideally 70m2. Sheet should be free from dust and water when its package is opened. A clean and smooth surface is required for the application of type and glue. The exterior area of sheets should be covered in four months.
• Air spaced and heat insulated cladding is a part of exterior jacketing applications.
• The air spaced and non-air spaced as well as supported and unsupported modern roof bricks have sheets underneath.
• It is used as a membrane under shingle.
• It is used under coating in joint metal roofs.
• With its breathable feature, it effectively conveys moisture out of the building.
• With its windproof feature, it increases the efficiency of hot and cold air in the building. In addition, it keeps heat insulation from wearing off.
• It is completely waterproof. It protects the exterior surface of heat insulation from rain and snow.
• Based on aging test results, it is a durable product, resistant to UV and heat effects.
• High strength, solid durability with single application and prevention of heat losses make Waterproof and Breathable IZOTEX Roof and Exterior Applications an environmental friendly product.
• It is equipped with a technique that can inhibit the disturbing reflection effect.
• Acoustic Ceilings
• Roof Isolation