Bodygard Textile waterproofing membrane for underlayment of ceramics/ water insulation fabric / water insulation membrane
Bodygard Textile Waterproofing Products
Bodygard is an insulation membrane for waterproofing the surfaces of ceramic surfaces. In bathrooms, shower systems, underlayment of balconies and in the catamas, ceramic underlayment is applicated to provide water isolation and insulation.
- Width: 150cm
- Length: 100m
- High vapor diffusion density
- High tensile strength
- Alkali resistance
- High strength
- High adherence with ceramic adhesives
- High adherence with cement plaster
- Width: Standard 150cm
- Length: Standard 100mt
- Color: Standard blue
- Weight: 240 gr / m²
- Thickness: 0.65 mm
Ease of Application- Because the product is applied in one coat, it saves time and labor.
- It does not require extra workmanship. Zamine is glued with ceramic adhesive.
- Concrete is not required. The application is made concurrently with the ceramic coating.
- Solves important details such as wall thickness, strainer edges, pipe bend.
- No additional equipment is needed as the joints are glued with PU (polyurethane) adhesive.
- It takes the shape of the applied surface because it is flexible.Benefits- Easy to apply.
- It is laid freely on OSB, it is fixed by shingle translation from joints.
- The joints are bonded with PU (polyurethane) mastic.
- Provides excellent steam barrier and water insulation. It provides a trouble-free solution at the bottom of the chimney.
- It is long-lasting because it is resistant to chemicals. If the length is 100 m, no longitudinal joint occurs.
- Fire, hot air, solvent is not used in the application does not constitute a fire hazard.
- Environmental friend is not a chemical waste.